Accommodations for Students:
- Guidelines for ADHD/ADD Form
A checklist for the physician or psychologist which may be helpful in assuring that all criteria have been met and documented.
- ADD/ADHD Verification Form
The AD/HD form is to be used in lieu of a full psychological evaluation report. The AD/HD form highlights the students functional limitations that impact the student in an academic setting.
- Documentation Guidelines for Asperger’s and Autistic Disorders
Learn about pervasive developmental disorder characterized by qualitative impairment in social interactions and the presence of repetitive and stereotyped behaviors, interest, and activities.
- Guidelines for Brain Injuries Form
Learn about the terminology, characteristics, accommodations, and strategies for brain injuries.
- Guidelines for Health Impairments Form
Find out what the documentation for health impairments must include.
- Guidelines for Learning Disability Form
Documenation Guidelines for students with a learning disability.
- Guidelines for Psychological Disabilities Form
Documentation guidelines for students with a psychological disability.
Accommodations for Employees:
- University Disability Appeals and Complaints and Grievances Policy
Student and Employee appeals process for denial of ADA accommodations and disability complaints.