How to Schedule an Exam
To schedule an exam with the Office of Disability Services, students should:
- Submit a copy of their academic accommodation letter signed by each instructor they have a course with for that semester.
- Submit a complete Request for Individualized Testing Accommodation (R.I.T.A.) form signed by both the student and the class instructor.
Here are some tips for scheduling exams with Disability Services:
- Schedule an appointment with each instructor to discuss approved academic accommodations.
- Present your instructor with the R.I.T.A form and Academic Accommodation letter for review and their signatures. The R.I.T.A form should be completed in its entirety listing all future exams and quizzes.
- Return both forms to Disability Services 5 business days before your first exam date.
Students must adhere to the Exam Protocol.