How to Schedule an Exam
How to Schedule an Exam:
To schedule an exam in the Office of Disability Services department:
- Submit a copy of their academic accommodation letter signed by each instructor they have a course with for that semester.
- Submit a complete Request for Individualized Testing Accommodation (R.I.T.A.) form signed by both the student and the class instructor.
Here are some tips to scheduling exams in Disability Services:
- Schedule an appointment with their instructors.
- Present your instructor with the RITA form and Academic Accommodation letter for review and their signature. This form should be completed in its entirety listing all future exams and quizzes.
- Return both forms to Disability Services 5 business days before your first exam date.
Students must adhere to the Exam Protocol.